What to submit:
We ask you to submit your idea with the following information:
- Idea: What it is, why it works, and how it is different from other funding sources (max 400 words).
- Potential: Estimated fundraising potential, including assumptions made (max 300 words).
- Implementation: Outline for implementation including a realistic timeline (max 400 words).
- Costs: Estimated start-up costs and ongoing costs – the budget (max 150 words).
- Risks: Assessment of risks and potential implementation hurdles such as technical, political, financial (including potential and perceived risks to achieve resource mobilization targets), and/or partnership risks (max 150 words).
Selection criteria and process:
Your idea will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- Innovation: How new, promising, and viable is the proposed solution? (30 points)
- Resource mobilization potential: What level of new and additional resources is it likely to generate and over what time frame? (25 points)
- Implementation: how realistic is the proposal in terms of implementation? (25 points)
- Costs: What would be estimated start-up costs and ongoing costs for resource mobilization? (10 points)
- Risk: How well are potential risks captured? How likely is it that these risks can be managed? (10 points)
Your idea will be evaluated in multiple stages. First, a team of technical evaluators will long-list the most promising 50 Submissions based on the criteria outlined above. Following that, in a second round, technical evaluators will short-list the best 8-10 ideas based on the same criteria. A Grand Jury will pick up to the three best ideas.
For more information, consult the Request of Expression of Ideas (download pdf file) (EOI) of the ECW Resource Mobilization Challenge.
Any additional questions can be send to email@example.com. Answers to all questions submitted will be shared publicly at http://www.educationcannotwait.org/challengeanswers
In case you are having difficulties with the submission form, please follow this link.
Social Board: There is no feed data to display!